Looking For Women Made Easier Than Ever
Before looking for women, you should learn their body language and some of the signs that will help you figure out if a woman is attracted by you or wants to date you. Sometimes women pretend to be “hard to conquer,” but using the right techniques will help you a whole bunch, especially knowing their body language and which signs mean what.
We are going to explain to you the most common signs women perform unconsciously when they are attracted to you. Most of the time you’ll need to keep a good eye out for these signs as they aren’t hugely obvious. Often women send mixed signs just because they themselves don’t know whats going on in their head.
Understanding The Female Body Language While Dating
1) Eye Contact - If she doesn’t stop looking at your eyes, trying to make eye contact with you, that’s usually a pretty obvious sign of attraction. If you’re interested in her also, make the eye contact with her, but don’t forget, if you don’t like her its better not to make any eye contact with her as she will probably take it as a sign of attraction if you look back at her eyes.
2) “Futuring” – Another sign you should look out for while looking for women is “futuring.” For example, she will often say something like, “Oh, you like tennis too?, we should meet some time.” When she talks like this she obviously wants more of you and wants you to ask her out.
3) She’s Everywhere - Suddenly, you “stumble” across each-other a lot more than usual. She just happens to be everywhere you go, you randomly meet her in your favourite bar or on your way home. Often this is accompanied with “accidental” bumping into you, and she tries to stand close to you wherever and whenever possible.
She does this to make you notice her and give you a chance to make the first move and ask her out for a date or even just for her name. This is a very common sign you will encounter while looking for women.
4) Jealousy - Another sign that she likes you is that she is jealous of other women you talk to or that talk to you. She won’t stop asking questions about them, what you’re talking about and even if you like the specific girls she is jealous of. This sign can be really annoying while looking for women.
5) She’s Nervous - If she just can’t stay till and is visually nervous, you can take that as another sign of attraction. She might be a shy person from nature, so watch out how she acts around other people, especially men, and if she only acts like that around you, then go for it.
6) Curiosity - A woman that is interested in you, your hobbies, your friends and everything about you is, or very nice and social active or she is attracted to you. While looking for women, women might use this to “quiz” you because they probably read some magazine about men and are now seeing if you like them.
You should always answer all the questions she asks truthfully, this will increase the chances of your future relationship being satisfactory by a lot.
Looking For Women Can Be Confusing
These signs are some of the most obvious ways to find out if a girl likes you, but only because you can spot one of these signs it doesn’t mean she wants something with you. Like mentioned at the start, looking for women can be quite confusing at times, especially when the woman your dating doesn’t even know herself whats going on in her head.
Sometimes a woman just needs her time to decide what she wants, so we suggest you let her think, and don’t make it too obvious your still on the look for others whilst though.